The MAG:1 is a magnetic, wireless travel-friendly charger wrapped in designer-quality Italian Leather and sleek matte aluminum alloy.
Why Choose MAG:1?
- Compatible with the latest MagSafe technology from Apple
- Made for travel - this charger works best on the go where space saving is top of mind—we love it in airports, hotel rooms, and coffee shops, or wherever you might find yourself needing a charge.
- Plugs into wall outlets, iPads and laptops with USB-C
- Comes with a Courant-branded travel pouch for easy, organized storage
- Features an extra-long charging cord (6 feet), allowing you extra length when outlets are frustratingly placed
For full magnetic compatibility, we recommend using MAG:1 with the iPhone 12, 13 or 14.
This product does not come with a power adapter.
High-Grade Matte Aluminum Alloy
Durable Braided Nylon Cable
Magnetic Wireless Charging (iPhone 12 & Above)
Up to 15W Wireless Output
Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS
Included in the Box: USB C Charging Cable, Travel Pouch
Countries of Usage: Universal
A Customer Favorite
Get a front row seat to how our community has been using their Courant products.
Why Choose Courant
Travel Pouch Feature
Travel Pouch Feature
luxury materials meets cutting-edge technology
We partner with artisans renowned in the high-end interior and designer fashion industries to curate our assortment of shades of Italian leather and Belgian linen.
We integrate intuitive charging technology into smart, sleek, home-inspired shapes to seamlessly complement your of-the-moment interior styles.
“This mini wireless charging device is perfect for the nightstand.”
"If you want to make your desk look as stylish as you do, this tech accessory will impress both you and your coworkers."
Please see our compatibility page here for full details — For Apple-devices specifically, all iPhones after the iPhone 12 are MagSafe-compatible.
Unfortunately, the Apple Watch is not compatible with the wireless charging standard we use for our MAG products.
Our Leather and Linen collections share the same internal technology and interiors-inspired forms. The difference comes in their finishings and fabric selections.
Our Leather Classics Collection features luxe Italian leather from regions of Santa Croce, Italy known for supplying major fashion houses. Fabric textures vary across our rich and neutral palette - from pebble grain to smooth and marbled leather. All colorways come with a complementary weighted aluminum base.
Our Linen Essentials Collection features premium Belgian linen from West Flanders, Belgium. The same carbon-neutral facility that supplies to global interiors brands. All shades are neutral and home-inspired and feature the same durable, linen weave. All colorways come with a complementary soft-touch matte base.
Inside your MAG:2 box, you’ll find a color-matched charging cable and branded travel pouch to complete your design-forward charging setup at home or on the go.
Yes! You can continue to use your MagSafe-compatible phone case with your MAG:1 and enjoy magnetic charging in a snap.
Our products can charge up to 15W, which is faster than charging your phone when using a standard 5W power adapter (included in most smartphone boxes).
- Larry Z.Verified BuyerReviewingMAG:1 EssentialsI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars3 months agoDifficult to use to charge
Difficult to use to charge my iphone.
- Vincenzo T.Verified BuyerReviewingMAG:1 ClassicsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLooks great. Especially with the
Looks great. Especially with the leather. What an upgrade!
- MaddieVerified BuyerReviewingMAG:1 EssentialsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLooks and works great!
Works well, looks great! There is a small light that turns on when the device is charging, as an FYI for those sensitive to light sources in the bedroom
- Emily W.Verified BuyerReviewingMAG:1 EssentialsI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 months agoIt’s a beautiful charger but
It’s a beautiful charger but it doesn’t charge as fast as others I’ve had and is sometimes difficult to get the magnet to stick to my iPhone.
- Robert B.Verified BuyerReviewingMAG:1 EssentialsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMy daughter loves it
She likes the small design, it fits perfectly on her nightstand